There are seven different types of market questions to answer.
- The question is asked as a Yes / No question and you answer by clicking on the correct answer option. Then save.
- The question is asked as a Number question. You answer by using + and - or clicking in the box and filling in the correct answer. Then save.
- The question is asked as a Price question. You answer by using + and - or clicking in the box and filling in the correct answer. Then save.
4. The question is answered with custom answer options. You click on the "Select an option" box and then click on the appropriate option. Then click outside the box to approve the answer. Then save.
5. The answer to this question is a free text. Click the "Note" box
Use the keyboard to write down your answer. Then click Save.
Then save again before closing the Market question page.
6. This question may have several response options. Click the "Select one or more options" box. Then click on the option that fits. Click outside the box to accept the options. Then save.
7. The answer to this question is a Photo. Press the "Photo" button.
Click on the big +
If the picture is already taken and is in the picture library, click Picture Library, but if you are going to take the picture when answering the question, click Camera
If you clicked on Camera you take the picture and then choose "Use Photo" if it turned out good or "Retake" if you want to take a new picture
When you have selected "Use Photo" Click on Save.
If you click on Image Library, you select your photo and then click on Save.
Next time you go into your Market Questions you will be able to see what date you answered the question and what you have answered.
Adding Market Questions to Visitors Page
You add a market question to the Visitors page from Backoffice - Argus X.
In Backoffice, open the Market question you want to add to the Home page, then click on the Groups tab, where you check the View on the visitors page box.